We gratefully thank everybody who has candidly participated in Dante's Hell film. We have an impressive number of over 30 prominent
speakers, from both the United States and Italy, who decided to make
history by being part of the first feature documentary production ever
based on Dante's Inferno story.
Special Thanks to:
Also, listed in alphabetical order by first name:
- Lucia Checchi for unconditionally being the light above us and her full support.
- Dante's Fans - for the enthusiasm and support.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated and its great team for the recognition of our work and their Sponsorhip.
- Maxon Computer Inc. for their Sponsorhip in another Infernal venture other than this one.
- Armand Mastroianni - for being present when needed.
- Daniela Vaninetti - for specially opening the doors of I Giardini di Villa Melzi in Bellagio, Italy.
- Diego Bruzzi - for being a Florentine, Dante's way.
- Eliza Roberts - for connecting us with a needed talent.
- Giulio De Bernardi - for his kindness and special reception in all Bellagio, Italy.
- John Vinazza - for simply being there when needed.
Ciavolella - for honoring this work by inviting it to screen an experimental work-in-progress at UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)
in April 2009.
- Museo Casa di Dante - for sharing Dante's work.
- Padre Gianmario Pagano - for opening the initial doors.
- Riccardo Pratesi (Dantologist) - for his vast knowledge and willing to share it any time needed.
- Sergio Ercolessi - for the initial push and extending a simple, yet big hand.
- Steve Bartrik - for his permission to use one of his images.
- Thom Noble - for his expertise as an Oscar winner editor.
All Content Copyright © 2014- 2023 Gotimna Pictures, LLC - All Rights Reserved